In short, connecting Microsoft Teams to the Welcome to Training application optimizes the training process by providing tools for collaboration, skills assessment and learner support.
How do I connect Microsoft Teams to Bienvenue Formation?
- There are several ways to connect Microsoft Teams to the Welcome Training application.
- Ensure you have a valid Microsoft Teams and Welcome Training license.
- Create a workgroup in Microsoft Teams for your training. You can invite trainers and learners to join the group.
- In the Welcome Training app, look for the option to connect to Microsoft Teams or integration. This can be done via a plugin or an integration button in the application settings
- Connect the Welcome Training application to your Microsoft Teams workgroup using the necessary login information (group ID, API key, etc.).
- Configure the Welcome Training application settings to specify the features you want to use with Microsoft Teams, e.g. file sharing, online meetings, interactive whiteboards, etc.